Dinasou.com wants you to have fun! When you suck on a piece of chocolate or candy, don't you feel some sort of happiness spreading throughout your body. As it turns out, chocolate contains a substance that imitates the feeling of falling in love! Read below to find out.
1) Daniel Peter and Henri Nestle created milk chocolate in 1875.
2) A one-ounce pice of milk chocolate and a cup pf decaffeinated coffee contain the same amount of caffeine.
3) The ancient Aztecs believed that chocolate was an aphrodisiac. Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine (PEA), a natural substance that is said to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love.
4) Same candies, such as gum drops, gummy bears, candy canes, lollipops, licorice twist and sour balls are free of fat and cholesterol, making them a healthier treat than many people realize.
5) The Snickers candy bar, which Frank and Ethel Mars of the US introduced in 1929, was named after the family horse.
6) The US produce more chocolate than any other country in the world, but the Swiss consume the most, followed closely by the United Kingdom.
Taken from: candyhistory.net
At Dinasou.com, we sell Snickers at 10.8% off (Before: RM3.70, Now: RM3.30). There's a discount of 8% for a three-piece packet of Ferrero Rocher (Before: RM5.00, Now: RM4.60). A stick of Kopiko can save you 20% (Before: RM2.00, Now: RM1.60). A packet of Torrone Barley Mint is sold at a discount of 15.4% (Before: RM2.60, Now: RM2.20). We aim our best to let you Shop, Earn & Save!